Friday, March 20, 2009

A brief introduction

I supposed a brief introduction is in order. I was raised in Massachusetts and am currently attending college in Boston, I'm a sociology major and a philosophy minor, both of my parents were journalists, I am a brunette, a gay woman and I wear glasses.

This blog will mainly serve as a place I can put the various musings I have on subjects like gender, sexual orientation, politics and whatever else happens to catch my fancy. Since I'm being trained in sociology I tend to look at things through that sort of lens, so expect to see a lot of talk about norms and societal expectations. It will likely update sporadically, but since my thoughts about these subjects happen frequently they'll likely be new material fairly often.

So, have fun, play nice, and let's see what I manage to come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment